YOF Indigenous and Black Youth Design Day
Are you an Indigenous (First Nations, Métis and/or Inuit), Black, Afro-Diasporic, Afro-Caribbean, and/or Afro-Latinx young leader under 30?
Are you excited to make change in your community?
Do you have an idea you want to bring to life or take to the next level?
Join us for a design session to:
- Identify your strengths and passions
- Explore issues that matter to you
- Discover solutions that can make a difference
- Design ideas that your group will put into action
- Learn about the Youth Opportunities Fund (YOF)
Come with an open and creative spirit!
Space is limited. Food will be provided. Barrier-free access. Volunteer hours available.
If you require special accommodations, please let us know in advance.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com
Twitter – @ONTrillium #YOFatOTF