Graphics Canada, Canada’s largest showcase for the Graphic Communications and Printing Industries, has provided Designedge with a special admission code that fully discounts the regular ($20) attendee registration – so you can visit the show for free!*
Of particular interest to Designedge readers is the Graphic Software Theatre, which has seminars every day at the show covering a range of Adobe products, included in your (free) admission.
The show runs Thursday April 6th through Saturday April 8th 2017 at the International Centre in Toronto (6900 Airport Road, Toronto – near Pearson International Airport)
To take advantage of your free registration:
- Visit the registration page at https://myprereg.com/events/gc17
- Enter your Name and Email Address under “New Registration”
- At the top of the following (registration) page, enter Discount Code DEGC17 and click “Apply Discount” to receive $20 off your registration
- Complete the rest of the registration form.
* Note: there are optional, additional (paid) seminars that are not included in the base admission, but access to the Graphic Software Theatre and many other items are included as part of regular attendance. Check out the Graphics Canada website for full details of what’s offered.
Free Admission Code for Designedge Readers: DEGC17