Graphics Canada has added a new panel discussion to their line-up of free talks and seminars, featuring well know design industry professionals. The panel is entitled “The Future of Print (Panel 2)“, and will take place on Thursday, April 6, 2:00pm – 3:00pm on the Show Floor. The panel is free with your show badge, and Designedge has teamed up with Graphics Canada to provide a special admission code that fully discounts the regular ($20) attendee registration – so you can visit the show AND attend the panel for free (See Below)!*
The panel will be moderated by Beth Ann Kilberg-Walsh, VP marketing commercial excellence-Xerox, and feature:
- Dominic Ayre, Creative Director, Hambly & Woolley
- Tony Ponzo, Creative Director, Haft2 Inc.
- Fidel Peña, Co-Founder, Creative Director, Underline Studio
- Stussy Tschudin, Principal, Forge Media
- Yen Chu, Creative Director of Design, J. Walter Thompson Toronto
To take advantage of your free registration:
- Visit the registration page at https://myprereg.com/events/gc17
- Enter your Name and Email Address under “New Registration”
- At the top of the following (registration) page, enter Discount Code DEGC17 and click “Apply Discount” to receive $20 off your registration
- Complete the rest of the registration form.
* Note: there are optional, additional (paid) seminars that are not included in the base admission, but access to the Graphic Software Theatre, The Future of Print Panel and many other features are included as part of regular attendance. Check out the Graphics Canada website for full details and schedule of what’s offered.
Free Admission Code for Designedge Readers: DEGC17