Are you tired of big, bulky wallets? Many companies claim to have the smallest wallet. But there was still room for improvement! The Ekster 3.0 measures less than a half of an inch thick, making it the thinnest smart wallet on the market!
While developing a new slimmer smart wallet, Ekster had to consider not only size but of course the functionality. Ekster has created a slimmer functional wallet with one of a kind features that sets it apart from the others. These features include:
- The ability to hold up to seven credit cards, cash and coins at one time.
- Allowing you to know where your wallet is at all times with a solar powered GPS tracker.
- A solar GPS tracker that is charged with only three hours of sunlight and holds a charge for about two months.
- An integrated card slider which pushes out the six most used credit cards for easy access.
- Protection against wireless skimming and data theft with the built in RFID protection card.
- Voice activated ringer to help you locate your misplaced wallet.
- A variety of colors.
The Ekster reduces the bulk and adds an extra layer of protection that does not come with the normal wallets, and comes in different styles including secretary cardholder, senate cardholder and the parliament wallet. Pre-order your Ekster 3.0 wallet here until November 21st.